HIP HOP LEAGUE
With one of the largest hip-hop programs in the area, BGDC is putting kids who love hip hop on the map!
Split into four age groups: Mini, Junior, Teen, Senior
Requirements to be in Hip Hop League:
- 1 Hip Hop and 1 additional class per week
- 45 minutes to 1 hour of rehearsal each week
- Mini: Fridays 5:30-6:15pm
- Junior: Tuesdays 3:15-4:00pm
- Teen: Thursdays 3:15-4:00pm
- Senior: Thursdays 7:15-8:15pm
- Must be available for 3 competition weekends February-May 2024
- Competitions are not scheduled on the weekend leading into or during school breaks. We follow the Pleasantville school district calendar.
- Mandatory choreography 8/21/23-9/10/23. Date TBD.
- Participate in the annual recital in addition to their core classes.